CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 20, 2010

For the Eyes









I know people like to go to a blog and see sexy pictures. I am one of those visual persons and I have been meaning to post these photos for a while now. These are from my last photoshoot I did a few months ago. They were shot by smut peddler and artist, Bob Coulter.
Quick back story on Coulter- I went through a phase of doing art nude, erotic and fetish modeling. At the time, Coulter was looking for models for his latest book- Bad Girls Hotel. I thought a book would be a good way to document that phase in my life so I volunteered to model for him. This was over 5 years ago. It was the photos from that shoot that I had posted on my Myspace profile as the time- that led to me being hired as a Professional Dominatrix. So 5 years later, Bob and I ran into each other again on Twitter and decided to shoot again for his websites: http://crazybabe.com/ I've been indie as a Pro for over a year now. Things just kind of have a way of coming full circle.

8 comments:

drinkmoxie said...

wow great pics is the book still in print would like to check it out

Anonymous said...

:Cough: :cough: "led" :cough: :cough:

hoodman said...

These pics are great. It makes me miss You more and have a desire to treat You well.

Gman said...

I see "talk softly and carry a big dick" could be your motto. Fun pics and Bob is a very cool, crazy photographer; hope this shoot is in some way as transformative for you as the last. He's more into capturing the crazy than the beauty , and you are so beautiful now. Your face, your hair, your ease; a deep confident elegance that erotically smolders. Film noirish, 30's 40's glam?, Helmut Newtonish for shorter domme chicks; not sure the style, but I hope you also run into or find a photographer that can show that aspect of you too.

Gman said...

I see "talk softly and carry a big dick" could be your motto. Fun pics and Bob is a very cool, crazy photographer; hope this shoot is in some way as transformative for you as the last. He's more into capturing the crazy than the beauty , and you are so beautiful now. Your face, your hair, your ease; a deep confident elegance that erotically smolders. Film noirish, 30's 40's glam?, Helmut Newtonish for shorter domme chicks; not sure the style, but I hope you also run into or find a photographer that can show that aspect of you too.

Preston said...

Love, love, love the photos!

21cm said...

miss varla, exo ena mpoutso olo nevra !

James said...

Well you look amazing and you have a well done blog as well!