CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

My Own Clips


For those that aren't aware at this point, I have started my own video clips store. I named it, rather appropriately, Crush Kick Destroy. It focuses a lot on physical Domination, but it will also feature clips of all types as I do have a wide range of interests. It will feature Domme friends of mine over time. Right now it features some of the beautiful ladies of Shefights.net - doing some ballbusting (of course) and heavy face slapping.

The store is about 3 months old and I am already very proud of it. I currently do all of my own work - everything but shooting - so you can be sure that this is strictly about Female Domination. One of my favorite phrases is "female owned and operated" and thats exactly what it is. I do, however, have Jeff of Shefights and Kevin of School For Sexual Deviants to thank for all of their help and assistance, and for motivating me. I will be forever grateful. This has been a long time coming.

CLICK THE BANNER ABOVE TO VIEW MY CURRENT CLIPS

2 comments:

Mike HP said...

Ah i've been loving it Mistress Varla, You definitely deserve Your clip store.
i wish i was in NYC, lot of films going on over there, LA at this moment is kind of dead.

KhristyCreams said...

Faster Pussy Cat - Lick Lick!! >^..^< Meow!!! Kisses babe!!!