CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 22, 2009

Quick Update

I joined twitter. I can be found there as MistressVarla. I am enjoying it, actually.

I've been getting back into doing videos again. Ball busting also. I worked with a different company for the first time. I'll let you know if/when the videos are posted. My experience was a positive one.

Since Aurora and I make videos for so many other people, we decided that wanted to make videos for ourselves. We've started that process.

I have decided that it would be nice to start a Female owned and run kink empire...with the help of male slaves too, of course. :)
One step at a time, but I figure that doing videos for myself and a Dominant Female partner is a good start.

I really need new photos soon. I am looking into it. My hair is still bright red and I still have bangs. I am just a year older and have lots of new fetish clothing. :)

0 comments: