CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 29, 2009

Yet More Video News

I posted this in a ballbusting forum today:

"So I was doing this video today and the guy was laying down, tied spread eagle to a piece of bondage furniture. I was doing all methods of torture to his balls using my hands, feet, knees and ass (I sat on them and ground them), and at one point I ended up sitting between his legs, facing his balls. It suddenly occurred to me to cup under them with one hand and start smacking them with the back of my other hand. It made a nice sound. I said something like "ooh look I'm bitch slapping your balls!" Then I began bitch slapping repeatedly. I really do like the sound- it makes a different sound than when I'm smacking with the palm of my hand. I also think it hurt more, because not only was the guy reacting more but I noticed my fingers were a little curved which caused my knuckles to drive into the balls with each slap. I also tried just back hand slapping the balls while they were free. That's fun too. In all my years of ballbusting, I never realized how fun it was to bitch slap a guy's balls."

I shot a couple solo ballbusting videos for my own company. There was a lot of anxiety involved as I feel the need to oversee everything and can be a bit of a perfectionist when it comes to aesthetics. Overall, though, it was liberating to shoot a video for myself for a change. I didn't have to worry about pleasing anyone but myself, and got to do exactly what I wanted with someone I enjoy playing with. Which is how it should be all the time.
Of course the videos had to do with ballbusting of every sort. These videos fit perfectly into one of the main themes of my company- physical Domination. I look forward to many more videos along these lines, and I hope my partner in crime, Mistress Aurora, can join me again. Contrary to popular belief we are not ONE entity, but I must say that we kick major as when we're together.

Screen shots to come soon...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ridiculously hot. Disgusting, but ridiculously hot...

Miss Varla said...

Which part is disgusting? haha Disgusting can be good in certain contexts