CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 4, 2008

It was the connections I lived for...

I got an email from my first regular client. It made me very emotional. While I have been able to push him into the back of my mind for the past 2-3 years, there has always been a part of me that misses him. There has always been a piece of me that feels a bond with him, though we don't have much contact these days.
I was a new Mistress, but he somehow saw my passion and he took a chance on me...he gave so much of himself-his trust, his devotion to me without me having to ask. It really made me grow into myself as a Dominant Woman--for many reasons I couldn't begin to list. A part of me will always be extremely grateful to him.
We were friends also. We got to know each other as people as well as M/s. Weekly sessions and dinner became a routine for us.
A few years back he lost his job and had to move away. Now he lives in a far off place. I worry that he is alone. I know that he has SO much love and devotion to give and he deserves a lot. I wish I could be there for him. I wish that I could help him out. Maybe that doesn't sound Dominant, but there are many facets to a Dominant woman that extend beyond dungeon walls. I live by the idea that behind every great Mistress is a great submissive. Maybe It is more of a symbiosis?
In any case, I feel I have been very fortunate in that I have met a number of good people who happen to be wonderfully submissive--in my stint as a Domme so far. Some have touched me more than others, but all have touched me in some way. All have had a part in who I am today, as both a person and a Mistress. I would hope that those that read this will know who they are.
And I thank you.

4 comments:

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Hi Mistress Varla:

Great to see you blogging! I too have started blogging as a way to express myself. Your post touched me and I understand on a very profound level what you mean when you speak of the deep connection between Mistress and slave. Unfortunately the end of my relationship with my last Mistress proved to be very messy, confusing and painful. These days I am exclusively a life style player and am forging that Mistress/sub bond with my Queen.

You and I almost crossed paths several times but I never actually got to meet you which I consider my loss. I know you probably have no idea who I am so I'll give you a hint; do you still have Loopy Johnny? ;-)

All The Best

hmp

Aurora Assets said...

Aw. I'm so glad you have a blog. I will be reading it and missing you while you are away.

-Aurora xo

Db said...

I am glad to see you here. I hope you have a Great trip, Holiday Season and New Year.

Best Always,
db

P.S. I will always remember the first of mine that you gave me.

Anonymous said...

You are probably one of the hardest people to reach!!! LOL. I just want to say I miss you, and would love to see you again soon. I hope you have a great time on your vacation. I also wanted to say I love you from the bottom of my heart. I miss you babe!

Kevin =)