CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 29, 2008

Sex, Dreams, and Violence

At times I can't help but question whether I am indeed a sexual Sadist, or if I am just a violent and twisted individual. Well last night's dream left little doubt that sex and violence can intertwine, and that I do indeed have at least a small streak of Sadism.
The scene that most sticks out in my mind...I was at my old house in California. I was lured into the house by some guy I apparently knew in my dream, but whom I don't really recall knowing IRL. In any case, I followed him towards my room when out popped two other young men who then grabbed my arms and they all began to drag me into the room. They were all laughing like this was a good sport and I knew they intended to rape me. It was terrifying.
Well I somehow broke loose before they could pin me down and I ran out of the house to the front driveway. One of my submissive friends was out there...in fact he had driven me there. The guy that had originally lured me into the house had ran out after me and I looked to my friend to help. After all, he is a big guy and quite chivalrous. Well when the guy was close to nabbing me, my friend jumped him and threw saran wrap over his head, wrestling him to the ground.
I was suddenly overcome with rage by what had almost occurred to me and I jumped on the guy. A struggle ensued, with me trying to keep the saran wrap over his face and him thrashing around. He kept finding ways to leak in some air and I became more and more irate because I just wanted him to pass out. I kept trying different variations and positions to prevent him from somehow getting air. At some point he did completely go limp and I began to fear that I had killed him. I took the saran wrap off his head, but seconds later he came to life. He had either been faking it, or had temporarily passed out.
The struggle continued and at some point I had his head in a scissor lock...with my right leg covering the saran wrap over his nose and mouth. I was overcome by my emotions at that moment...the passion of my anger and indignation, the violence, the power struggle, the hold I had on him which I have used as a sensual means of physical Dominance in my play. I suddenly became very aroused and nearly had an orgasm, at which point I awoke in bed, exhausted, damp with sweat and shivering.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds hot. Minus the almost rape part. Can't wait to see you when you get home!

Minneapolis media dude said...

To know this woman's blog is to adore her and her Freudian fantasies!

You should tell your buddy he was even chivalrous in your dream. He would love that. (I know I would.)Way to go, big chivalrous man.

Her Majesty's Plaything said...

Hi Miss Varla:

I am very concerned about these dreams you keep having! We simply must find you someone to thrash! ;-)

All The Best

hmp