CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 27, 2008

The One Good Thing...

About the holidays (Christmas is my least favorite) is the sales. Today I just bought a black brocade, waspie corset in Camden for 55 pounds...which is roughly $80 at this time. Normally a corset like this would run $150-250. I always dreamed of having a corset collection, and at this point I have...7 corsets.
I've been trying to introduce my stepmother to the wonders of corsets. She gave birth to my sister almost exactly a year ago and frets about the fact that her waistline is no longer what it used to be. We both tried on cinchers. For her, the whole process was a bit too long and complicated. I told her that with practice it gets pretty easy, but no go. After admiring myself in my own cincher, I really couldn't resist.
After my purchase I was questioned as to why I would need a corset when I already have a naturally small waist. Thing is, a corset gives me the hourglass shape that I fetishize. I can get really stimulated just by admiring my own corseted shape in the mirror. And I do, every time I cinch myself into one. Thus why I don't wear my corsets as regular fetish wear. They're for special occasions or certain moods. If I'm wearing wearing a corset, sky high heels, stockings, garters, leather gloves, and a veiled hat...forget about it. I fear I'm oozing so much sex that I'll end up a steaming puddle on the floor.
Interestingly enough, I can pretty much trace most of my fetishes back to some point. Not everyone can say that. I have always been self aware. I wouldn't say that these are clinical fetishes...I don't need these things to get off. But, boy do they help!

On the topic of sales, my inbox has been bombarded with ads for lingerie lines now up to %50 off. Same goes for boots. I've had my eye out for the perfect pair of knee high leather boots. A luscious pair I can prance the city streets in, and at the same time make my boys drop to their knees and give a good tongue scouring to without me having to command it. I'll know the boots when I see them. ;)

0 comments: