CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Back In Town

I enjoyed my UK vacation in the sense that it was nice to be with family and relaxing to be away from the every day routine of stress and anxiety. Other than checking out every sale on every shopping street known in London, I didn't do much. The new grandmother is a fantastic cook so I got spoiled with home coked meals and put on some weight. Having to buy new jeans was a good indicator.
I have many goals for this next year and quite a few things I have to do and money I have to save before I achieve them. I am planning to put myself out there a lot more as a Pro Domme, at least for this next year. I suppose it will be a true test of whether being Pro really pays off for me. And I don't even mean financially. It really does have its moments...though at times they can be few and far between.
I actually look forward to new challenges and adventures.

2 comments:

houseslave2000 said...

Well, if i can help out in any way towards Your new adventures, just let me know....

Miss Varla said...

Indeed, slave...