CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Final Rapture Video

I present to you all: Pervert Nut-Kick Beat-Down!



What a great New Year's Eve present!

While this likely won't be my final video for Rapture that is released-I have a backlog of at least 4-6 more videos- it was the final video that I shot with Rapture and the final scene that Aurora and I did together there. When Rapture was unexpectedly shut down (everyone should know the story by now) Aurora and I bemoaned the fact that this video might never see the light of day. Us Dommes never got to see the footage of our work until the video was finally released.
The video really was a lot of fun to make. And shooting it was hilarious because it was the first time we had played with this guy. We knew he was a big guy, but we didn't expect how difficult it would be to push and wrestle around with him. Just trying to roll him over on the floor was a struggle and took the both of us. We couldn't stop laughing the entire time because it was just ridiculous that us two tiny girls were trying to beat up this guy that we could hardly budge. He wasn't fighting back much, of course, but he certainly wasn't helping us in the least. So the action was all real, raw and unscripted, as with a majority of my videos.
I always found that trying to plan or script a video put too much pressure on me and hindered not only my performance but the enjoyment I got out of the scene. And of course Rapture's style was always to make the scene as real and raw as possible, so that viewers felt they were actually getting a peek into an every day session at the Rapture dungeon. Of course many of the sessions we actually got weren't as heavy or action packed as the ones you see on video. Thus why we often jumped at opportunities to unleash our Sadism and get some aggression out.
I recall that in the beginning there were many complaints that the videos were all too "mean" and not nearly sensual enough. Well truth is, a good percentage of the sessions we got were more on the sensual side and didn't always fulfill our desires or fantasies.
One of the main reasons that I enjoyed making videos and made as many as I did was that I always had crazy things I wanted to try that I couldn't do in session. Mainly because I didn't want to scare away a new client or traumatize someone who was fairly new to the scene. I think, no I am pretty certain that, from watching my videos people have gotten the impression that I am some crazy bitch who just wants to kick balls all the time and kick them hard. I don't know how many times I have heard from subs, whether joking or not, that they were scared to see me because I am too heavy or they didn't want their balls kicked. Truth is, I am normally a mix of sensual, Sadistic, and playful.
For those who have gotten the guts to actually session with me for the first time, I have heard that I am actually a lot nicer and more sensual than they thought. There just happens to be another side of me that is more physical and aggressive and fantasizes about doing things like beating a guy to a bloody pulp. We all need to find some sort of balance in life, no? ;)

1 comments:

advochasty said...

Hmmm ... I always thought of you as this tough, 40's style femme fatale with a heart of gold. Go figure ...